Thursday, August 30, 2012

23 Weeks, 4 days

Well, I’m chugging right along at 23 weeks, 4 days.  I don’t get another cervical length check until next Thursday.  I think I’m doing fine, but will feel more confident once I know that measurement.  I’ve had quite a bit of cramping lately, which is fine as long as it doesn’t change your cervix.  I’ll be sure to update the blog if anything changes, but for now I’m just grateful to still be pregnant! Still praying for a December baby!

Here are Olivia and Logan on August 30, 2007 when I should have been 23 weeks, 4 days pregnant.

Olivia By Dad 3

Logan By Dad 6

I look at these pictures and all I can say is “I’m sorry.”  I’ve learned after 5 years that it wasn’t my fault.  I did nothing different than any other pregnant woman.  However, I’ve learned that normal wasn’t good enough.  I needed progesterone shots, I needed a cerclage and a lot more rest.  I don’t even know if that’ll be enough to carry baby sister to term.  I pray it is.  But, I’m still sorry.

No comments: