Sunday, August 26, 2012

23 Weeks

IMGP0289

Current size of baby: Approximately one pound

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 14 lbs

Inches Gained: 5 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Pretty good

How I'm feeling Pretty good. No big complaints this week. I just have to make sure I rest and drink a lot of water.

Best moment this week: Olivia’s 5th birthday party. I can’t believe my little girl is 5!!

Food aversions: None

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: NO. Thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? Out

What I miss: Squeezing in small places. . .LOL!

What I am looking forward to: Getting past 23 weeks, 1 day and hoping the next few weeks fly by and I’m past the danger zone!

Milestones: On Tuesday, when I’m 23 weeks, 2 days. . .it will be the biggest milestone yet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!