Sunday, October 14, 2012

30 Weeks!!

photo (57)

Current size of baby: Almost 3 lbs

How far along? 30 weeks! Can you believe it?

Total weight gain 30 lbs

Inches Gained: 7 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Still not very good. Iron deficiency is one of the major causes of restless legs syndrome. (So, if you suffer with this, make sure they check your iron in addition to a CBC.) I’m sure it will improve in time and I’m just being impatient. J

How I'm feeling: Pretty good. I’ve gotten a few good night sleeps and some restful naps in. My back has been sore making it difficult to sit. I just want to curl up with my pregnancy pillow! LOL!

Best moment this week: Getting started on Abigail’s room. Ryan got all of the office furniture moved out and he started painting her room today. So exciting!

Movement: Yes

Food cravings: Anything and everything, unfortunately

Food aversions: None

Gender: Girl named Abigail

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? out

What I miss: Being able to help Ryan paint Abigail’s room.

What I am looking forward to: My weekly biophysical profiles of Abigail that start on October 25th. It will be so nice to see her every week and know that she is doing okay. Olivia is so excited for Abigail to come out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! 30 weeks is awesome! 7 more weeks and you will be considered full term! I check here often for updates to make sure all is well for you. Hope the blood sugars are doing well. Silly question but do you know that viengar will bring down your blood sugars? I used to eat pickles and vinegar based salad dressings like crazy when I was pregnany with both boys. It seemed to work for me! I only had to use insulin at bedtime!

Brandi W.

Jodi said...

Wow, I'll have to try that! LOL

Shea said...

Keep staying positive, Jodi!! You look wonderful and I love checking in on you everyday!! :)
Can't wait to meet Miss Abigail!!!

Erin said...

30 weeks! YAY!!!