Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday, December 7, 2012

So, Olivia and Ryan both have colds. I'm holding my breath in hopes that Abigail and I don't get sick. Olivia didn't have so much as a sniffle until her first birthday. Of course, we were crazy diligent about keeping her healthy, probably to the point that it affected our emotional well being. But, I will feel like a horrible mother if my not even one month old gets sick.

Abigail is doing awesome though. She gained 3 oz this week and had her 2 week checkup today. She's now 6 lbs 3 oz. Breastfeeding is going great. Abigail does have something like breastfeeding jaundice or something like that? She also has a slight umbilical hernia that will probably resolve on its own. I'm amazed at how well she does with tummy time and already bats at her toys. Everything seems so much easier this time. . .except the staying healthy part. Good grief!



No comments: