Saturday, February 2, 2013

Down and Out

I'm sick with the flu. Don't remember feeling this bad for at least 13 years. It feels like I'm being repeatedly punched in the stomach and I ache everywhere from the hips up. Awful awful. Awful. Praying the girls stay well. Olivia doesn't know the meaning of contagious, so this morning she kept offering to take care of me and cuddle me. Bless her heart. She is so sweet It's hard to say I love you so please stay away. Plus, she is upset that my birthday party was cancelled. Remind me to not complain about waking up every 3 hrs with a newborn. I'd give anything to feel up to that right now. Yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I've been praying this would be going well this weekend! Not a fun birthday for you! Praying you feel better soon and can get little Abigail on her way to feeling better too!
Neva