Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013

Ok, so she won't take the powdered Alimentum, but will drink the RTF (ready to feed) kind. Hmmm. Still breastfeeding and supplementing with Alimentum. I still kinda blame my antibiotic, so I'm curious if she gets better in a few days. She is, however, a happier baby thanks to Dr. Scharenberg. Her tummy is super soft, no bloating and a lot less gas. I'd definitely recommend him if your baby has colic and tummy troubles. We have a few more days of treatment. In talking with him over the past 2 weeks, he thinks he may be able to help me with my restless legs. Often if you can increase circulation in your legs, you can find relief. That makes sense since massages and hot baths help ( which increase blood flow.) I have started using a body brush on my legs at night and they definitely feel more invigorated. I also bought a foam roller to massage my legs with. They definitely both help in the short term, but when I stop, the restlessness returns. I'm doubtful that anyone can help, but I'm willing to try. I don't want to live with this for the rest of my life!!

Anyway, that's what is going on here. Some days I still can't believe these two girls are mine. Seriously. I sit in complete awe of them. And feel so blessed and so lucky and so grateful. Just amazing sometimes.

No comments: