Sunday, April 21, 2013

Monkeying Around

For quite awhile, Olivia has expressed interest in choosing the decorations for her (and Abigail's) bathroom. She filled up her sticker chart and as her big reward, we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and told her she could choose whatever kind of bathroom she wanted. I had visions of flowers and beautiful decorating ideas. She immediately found what she wanted. Monkeys. Now, don't get me wrong, they are cute but not what I would have picked. I was busy trying to get her to change her mind and she was holding strong to the monkeys. Then she said something really profound. She looked at me and said,"A choice is a choice." She was totally right. How in the world is she so incredibly wise? It was her choice and she wanted monkeys. So, monkeys it is.



And, they are pretty darn cute. Good choice Olivia. So proud of her for not being swayed. Now, we just gotta find some cute wall decor.

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: