Monday, May 27, 2013

Favorite Ages

You know those days when it seems your child grew up overnight? Abigail has just seemed so grown up to me lately. Her new favorite thing to do is ride around in her pink car. She squeals with delight!




I'm LOVING her age right now. Very interactive and fun, but not yet getting into everything. LOL! And she is just so sweet!



And I'm loving Olivia's age right now too. We have so much fun together. She has always been such high energy that I always felt I had to constantly get on her. I had to always have a hold of her hand or she would just take off running. She doesn't really do that anymore. In fact, she goes grocery shopping with me every Sunday. She gets her own kid shopping cart and puts her stuff in her cart. She doesn't run with it or bump into things anymore. No tantrums about wanting toys. She even puts her stuff on the conveyor belt to check out. So grown up. We have such a lovely time. So, 6 months and 5 1/2 years old. . .how did I manage having both kids be at my favorite ages? LOL!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: