Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday, July 1, 2013

So, we are calling Abigail's first word "baba." She says it all the time. You would think that she is too young to understand what it means, but I swear she does. She only says it when she wants a baba. And she also signs the word "please" while she's saying baba. She is brilliant I tell ya! So, I'm sure that's why, instead of crawling, she flips over on her back and scoots where she wants to go. LOL! Her brilliant mind has discovered that scooting on your back is superior to crawling. You should see her chase the cat around on her back like a little upside down inchworm. Hilarious!




I thought Olivia's quirkiness came from being born 17 weeks early, but maybe we just have quirky kids. LOL! Quirky and super cute!




Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: