Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beauty And Brains

Abigail is still not crawling, however, she drags herself everywhere and is very very fast. Surely I don't have to be concerned about the discrepancy between her arms and legs strength? She bears weight on her legs, but doesn't pull up yet.



One of her favorite places to go is the bathroom to play with the bath toys. These are the only toys she plays with. She prefers phones, remotes, electronics, computer mice or anything Olivia is playing with. She seems bored with her baby toys. She looks at me like," So, what am I supposed to do with this?". She examines things like she is trying to figure out how they work. Seriously, I've nailed down her first birthday ideas to electronics, bath toys and food. LOL! I had to take down the carbon monoxide detector from the hall outlet because she pulled it off, took off the back and was trying to get the battery out.



All of that mischief wears a girl out! We are wanting to wait to put the baby gate up until after Olivia's party, but I don't know if we'll make it. Right now we have Olivia's bench across the stairs. And I better go move that hammer from off the floor. Geez.

She even looks pretty when she sleeps. Brains and beauty. . .she will be a force to be reckoned with. LOL!


Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: