Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday!

I can't believe it has been six years.  Every year I make a slideshow of pictures from the previous year.  Hopefully it is something Olivia will like to look back on as she gets older.  This year I chose a song from One Republic because they are one of Olivia's favorite bands.  It's called 'I Lived.'

They did not want us to resuscitate Olivia and Logan as they were not considered viable until 24 weeks.  We had to beg them to.  But, she lived. And she has been given this gift of life, much like we all have, and I hope she lives it to the fullest.  I hope she experiences all life has to offer and doesn't hold back on pursuing her dreams. But, please don't actually break any bones, Olivia. ;-)




Of course, tomorrow is actually Logan's birthday too and he would also be six years old.  I can't help but wonder what he would be like.  I think I will always wonder that. I know he is so proud of both of his sisters and I celebrate his birth as well.  The world was truly blessed with two amazing people on August 27, 2007. I still can't believe that was six years ago. 

No comments: