Monday, September 16, 2013

Abigail Pictures

My camera is overflowing with Abigail pictures. LOL! She is at that perfect picture taking age where you just lift a camera and she smiles. I took some of the best pics of Olivia at that age. :-) Olivia is not always that fond of pictures anymore unless she is the one taking them.

Here is Abigail when she got stuck under a chair. She crawled under there and couldn't figure out how to get back out. It was so funny!



We went to the park this afternoon. Pure joy!







Enjoying a refreshing drink!







Just being cute! And, yes, she really is this happy most of the time.




Now I've got to get some good pictures of Olivia. She counts the pictures on my phone to make sure there are equal numbers of both girls. They are counting a lot at school. I don't know whether to be frustrated or proud. Haha!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: