Saturday, September 14, 2013

State Fair

We headed to the state fair today. I remember when we went last year and I thought,"Next year we will be taking Abigail." Seems like just yesterday. And by going to the fair, I mean we went, rode a few rides, saw some adorable 3 day old piglets, ate a funnel cake and went home. LOL! That is how we roll.




I felt bad for Olivia because two of the rides that she loved at Worlds Of Fun, she couldn't go on here because you had to be 48". You only had to be 42" there. But, at least we didn't spend as much money on rides because there wasn't as much she could go on. But, we still had fun.



And it was worth the trip to get this adorable picture.



Both girls were asleep before we hardly left the fairgrounds and I'm falling asleep as I write this post. :-)

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: