Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Curse Of September

If you have read my blog for awhile now, you know that September is never good to me.

September 3, 1993: My friends and I were robbed at gunpoint in my best friend's driveway.

September 30, 1993: I lost a lifelong friend in a car accident

September 28, 2007: I lost my son, Logan.

The worst things in my life have happened in September. There have been other bad (minor) things that have happened in the month of September ( I was broken up with quite a few times.)

Every year on September 1st, I hold my breath and pray that I make it through the month unscathed. Honestly, for the first time in 20 years, I didn't even think of it until last week. I made it almost all month without giving it a second thought. Then, I learned about Tobey and remembered it was September.

Tonight, my grandma was rushed by ambulance to the hospital because of what they believed was a pulmonary embolism. At this time, I don't think it was. She has had a high heart rate and an atrial fibrillation. She is currently in critical care and on medication to bring her heart rate down. Please keep her and my family in your prayers. 'Tis the month of September.

Here are some pictures to remember the good things about this month. And happy anniversary tomorrow to my parents!! ( Good things do happen in September as well.)


















Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: