Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

So many things happening today, I had to switch gears a lot. That was tough. We lost my grandma, like I said, early this morning (between 3-4 am I believe?) Her funeral will be Monday at 10 am. If you are needing more info, you may email me.

Twelve years ago on Halloween, Ryan proposed to me by dressing up as a trick or treater.

Our cat, Tobey, had his third surgery and had three more teeth removed today.

Annnd, it was Halloween and we had Olivia's party at school and trick or treating. I am beat. But here are a few pictures from our day.




I made ghost bananas, witch hats and pumpkins for Olivia's party.



We had quite a bit of snacks at the party and a game and a craft. It was a really good party.




Can you find Olivia in the gym?





Olivia's kindergarten class






Abigail had to talk with big sis about exactly what they were doing.




My cute little ladybug.









My sweet little black cat ready to trick or treat.



Happy Halloween everyone!


Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: