Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Grandma

I found out this week that they will be stopping dialysis on my grandma and she will be going back home. Hospice is with her now. I think they give her a few days to a week to live. Thankfully she was involved in the decision and I know she is ready to go home and be with my grandpa. She has always been a great grandma and such a sweet lady. I still remember how many pillows she would put on the side of the bed when we stayed the night. . .even when we were way too old to fall out. My favorite color used to be yellow, so she always saved the yellow cup for me. I didn't have the heart to tell her when yellow was no longer my favorite color. 😄 I am thankful that Olivia is old enough to remember her and I really wish Abigail was able to. She has always been a great mother, wife, grandmother and great grandma. Please say some prayers for her and my family during this upcoming week.



















Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: