Monday, November 4, 2013

My Grandma's Memorial

What an amazing and beautiful celebration of my grandmother's life today. I am completely drained, but in a good way as I know she was smiling down on us all.

As you know, very rarely does Olivia wear a dress and even more rarely does she wear tights (and not even complain about it.) And, I don't even wear a dress and panty hose that often! My grandma would have loved their matching dresses. They looked so adorable!




Ryan was even in a suit and tie. I so wish my grandma was here to see us all.



Also, ALL six of the grand kids were able to be there. My brother and I live in town, but the others came from Colorado, New Hampshire and Texas.



Lisa, Jeff, Me, David, Donnie (my brother) and Brandon.



Here are all the grandkids/spouses. My grandma also has two new great grandchildren due in December.

Here is a good picture of my cousin, David, and his wife Emily.



They have a 4 1/2 year old boy named Zachary. Olivia and Izzy played with him all afternoon and tonight I mentioned him and that he was her 2nd cousin. Olivia was blown away. . .like, I have MORE cousins that I don't even know about? LOL! Yes, dear, you have quite a few.

But, all the kids were sooo well behaved. I could not have been any prouder of my girls. And I know my grandma was as well.


Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: