Tuesday, April 15, 2014

March of Dimes Update

Our team is looking great this year!  I don't think there is any way we are going to pass the number one team as they are one awesome team!  Isn't it great the money they are raising?  I believe they walk in memory of their little boy, Miles.  God bless them. 


If you haven't donated yet, however, please consider a small donation.  Olivia is the ambassador this year and it is quite an honor.  We walked into Famous Footwear last week and they are one of the March of Dimes' sponsors.  It was neat when they found out they were meeting the ambassador.  I walk every year to honor Olivia and all of the premature babies who have been through so much.  But I also walk as one of the few ways I have to remember Logan.  I feel that because he lived his short life within the NICU walls, not many people got to meet him or develop memories with him.  So it is up to me, his mom, to remind people that he is worth remembering. Please help me do that every year and especially this year as I wish he could be standing on that stage with us as well. 

Thank you all for your support and for reading my blog.  You can donate or sign up to walk by clicking the badge on the right sidebar. 

No comments: