Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Upcoming Shower

My wonderful neighbors are throwing me a shower and we would like to extend the invitation to all of you devoted blog readers. I have appreciated all of your support throughout the past 5 months. For those who attended my previous shower, don't feel that you have to come and bring another gift. It would just be nice to sit down and chat with friends and family that I haven't seen for awhile. The only criteria I ask is that you are healthy. I don't want to risk bringing home something to Olivia. As you may have guessed, Olivia will not be attending the shower with me. . .you'll have to wait until April for her big debut!

It's A Baby Shower
Sunday, February 10, 2008 from 2 pm - 4 pm

If you would like to attend, please contact Denise at omlicrew@sbcglobal.net. She will give you additional details, location, etc.

Thanks again to Denise and Michelle for throwing the shower. We are truly blessed to live in such a wonderful neighborhood. I grew up with the best neighbors imaginable and I have very fond memories of my childhood because of it. The Sailings, Dillons and Teschkes were all one big family. My two best friends (Tamar and Tiffany) lived two houses down. Tamar and Tiffany are twins, but I think we could have been triplets because we did everything together. I remember summer nights playing outside while our parents sat out and talked in lawn chairs. I was truly blessed and I hope Olivia's childhood is just as special.

No comments: