Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - Update

Hey - I remember you!

I've gotten pretty big, huh?

Today, Nurse Holli came by to visit Olivia. Olivia was a little cranky when she first got here, but then she woke up and showed Holli all of the new things she can do. Holli has become a dear friend of ours and we are so glad that she came to visit. Hopefully, she can come again soon. I hope all of the NICU nurses know that our doors are always open to them if they ever want to stop by. We’re pretty much always home.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures don't even do justice to the way Livi showed off! She's such a big girl now, throwing her head around and lift up her legs. She looked awesome, Jodi and Ryan. You guys give me the hope that maybe someday I will be able to witness my own little miracle.

Anonymous said...

Holli was one of our great nurses too! Looks like she is still making tons of impact on the families she takes care of!
Neva