Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday, March 1, 2008 - Update

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

I can't believe it's March already. I've never been so excited for the arrival of Spring. Olivia also just finished her very last Phenobarb bottle. Of course, we know now that it was probably not the cause of her vomiting as she still tends to do it once a day or every other day. So, we're not as excited as we thought we'd be, but it does make life a little easier. We do hold her upright after every bottle and she does spend some time upright in her swing. I do think positioning does contribute to her vomiting, however. She also seems to cough a lot and "chew" on something constantly, so I do believe the culprit is reflux.


Also, I did want to let everyone know that Ryan's uncle has been transferred to a rehabilitation hospital closer to home. He has been up walking and was able to speak (one word) for the first time yesterday. We are grateful for his recovery and hope he continues to improve each day.

2 comments:

don said...

Man oh man! It's no wonder Sweet Olivia has been such a strong survivor! When you look at that picture of her, you just know she's determined to take on any challenge or any obstacle that comes her way! She's gonna succeed no matter what! And, she ain't takin' no for an answer! Go Olivia!!

Olivia's Proud Grandpa

Kerry said...

This picture is hilarious! What a silly girl already. Just wanted to let you know I was bored at work again today (yes I have stuff to do, but...) and created a blog for the heck of it. I have no idea what I will write about, probably totally random things. Anyway, I have Olivia's blog as a link on mine, so I thought I'd let you know. All my millions of fans will probably start reading your blog now too! Haha!