Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008 - Update

My friend, Kerry, came over today to help me get some things ready for the March for Babies walk. Her help and dedication has just been amazing! It's still not too late to sign up. Because I don't have email addresses for all of the walkers, I thought I'd better post some information here.

We are meeting at 9:00 am at the Horseshoe Shelter (closest shelter off 21st St.) We will then have team photos taken. They will have a kids zone that has moonwalks, March of Dimes tatoos, face painting, etc. There will be a mission zone tent where you can find out what March of Dimes does to give every baby a healthy start. The walk begins at 10:00 am and we will be doing the one mile walk. We are asking everyone to wear yellow or orange if they would like. Brown would also be fine. . .can you tell we're going for a giraffe theme?

If possible, I would like everyone to get me their donations by next week. I'm going to go by the March of Dimes office next Thursday to turn everything in beforehand. If you need my address, please email me. Thank you to everyone who has helped us raise an amazing $1751.00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will see you there Miss Jodi!! I can't wait!
Marilee