Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday, April 19, 2008 - Update

Today, we had our first family outing to a public place. We went to the zoo. We were extra vigilant and avoided all enclosed or crowded places. That limited the amount of animals that we were able to see, but the trip was good for our mental (and physical) health. It was a beautiful afternoon.
Even the giraffes were basking in the warm sunshine.The giraffes, of course, were our first stop.
We even got to see Olivia, the giraffe.

Next, we visited the rhinos. . .

and the elephants!

By we, I mean Ryan and I. . .Olivia slept through most of it.

We stopped by for a short visit with the zebras

and the adorable penguins.

It was nice to feel like a normal family
and it was a wonderful visit. . .until I dropped the camera. I couldn't live without my camera and I hope I didn't do any damage to it. I could kick myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see you enjoying time outside and getting a chance to feel "normal" again!! It was a perfect day to get out and enjoy the sunshine!!
Love
Neva

Kerry said...

You got some really good pictures!

Kim said...

I like the animal in the seventh picture the best! It is definitely the cutest!