Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - Update

Still fresh as a daisy. . .
With Olivia sleeping mostly through the night, one might wonder why I still have these dark circles under my eyes. I'm having a bad case of insomnia and can't seem to get to sleep before 2 am. Last week I took Tylenol PM in order to get to sleep, but this week I'm determined not to take anything. It makes me too restless and groggy in the middle of the night and I find it hard to get out of bed to check on Olivia. I think of all those nights when I was up with Olivia and would have given anything to sleep. Now, she's in her crib fast asleep and I lay staring at the ceiling. . .it's gotta be some kind of cruel joke.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Seriously. Cruel joke indeed. Maybe you should try something less "drug-like". Isn't melatonin or something like that supposed to help with sleep? God sure does like irony doesn't He? I hope you get some sleep this week!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.....

ADVIL PM is better, it won't make you groggy.

Love, Marty