Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - Update

We've been working really hard on getting Olivia to support herself more with her arms. I've tried to make it as enjoyable as I can for her. I've learned that she is happier during tummy time 1) without pants on and 2) with music playing. I know that all babies love music, but Olivia seems to want music playing all the time. She isn't even interested in toys that don't play music.

Today is Ryan's last day of work. He'll then have a 5 day weekend before beginning his new job on Monday. Please pray that the transition goes smoothly. I cannot thank his previous company enough for all they have done for us. They allowed Ryan to work from home during RSV season in order to keep Olivia healthy. To everyone at ICS who reads this blog. . .Thank You!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I hope you and Ryan enjoy your family time together during his "vacation." Tell him I will definitely be thinking of him on Monday for his first day at the new job. And tell him I said, "Good Luck!" I'm sure he will fit right in and wow them.

I will talk to you soon! Give Olivia a hug for me!