Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday, July 26, 2008 - Update

There were a lot of people at my cousin Izzy's house.
This is my Great Grandpa Jackson. He's really funny.

And my Great Grandma Jackson. Isn't she lovely?

Here's Izzy!

And my furry cousin, Abbey.

Great Grandpa with a sock monkey. . .so silly.

My family from Colorado was in town this weekend. We all met over at Donnie, Shelley and Izzy's house for dinner. Shelley is quite the amazing cook and hostess! My cousin's two little girls are absolutely precious. (I'd post pictures of them, but I forgot to ask permission and I always do that first.) We enjoyed ourselves and everyone was amazingly understanding! Thank you everyone. It was great to see you!

I also wanted to direct you to a blog of twin boys who were born 16 weeks too soon: Rhys and Bentley. Shortly after birth, Bentley joined my sweet Logan in heaven. His brother, Rhys, is needing our support and prayers. Please pray for this precious family.

Tomorrow is Stacie's birthday. Now, awhile ago I decided that I was only going to post birthday wishes to immediate family. I was afraid if I tried to do everyone than that would be all I did and if I forgot someone. . .I would feel awful. However, since this blog was Stacie's idea, I had to wish her a happy birthday on it. It's a special birthday after all. Turning 29 for the second year in a row deserves a celebration. . teehee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACIE!!

3 comments:

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

Thank you for the compliments! Thank you for coming over and making our afternoon complete! It was great having everyone together and it was a very special afternoon for all of us!! You guys look great and Olivia looked so beautiful in her pink and brown, but she always looks beautiful!
We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Stacie!
ps
Thanks for not posting that picture Ryan =)

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
I think Olivia looks alot like her Great Grandma Jackson. At least in the picture you posted. Especially through the eyes.
Laura

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACIE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND MAKE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.

JODI IS GOOD TO SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SPENDING TIME TOGETHER.

GOD IS AWESOME:)