Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday, August 2, 2008 - Update

Ryan and I went on a date today. . .just the two of us and it was wonderful. After lunch we grabbed Spangles' mudslides and ate them by the fountains at New Market. Then, we went to go see The Dark Knight. I hadn't been to a movie since before Olivia and Logan were born. We really needed that today. It was the first time that I actually enjoyed myself while being away from Olivia. Usually, I miss and worry about her so much that I'd rather be home. I will admit, the best part of our date was knowing that we were coming home to this amazing angel.



If you'll notice, we have added links to our friends and families' blogs. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm so glad you two had a good date! You will have to tell me how you liked the movie. Andrew and I still haven't gone to see it.

And yes, I am alive after skydiving! It was awesome. I will tell you all about it soon. And I will probably get pictures up on the blog tomorrow.

Chris & AnnMarie said...

I love all the pics of Olivia! She is so beautiful! And the video was hilarious!

Yeah for date night! It's nice to be out, but so much nicer to come home to your sweet angel!