Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday, August 3, 2008 - Update

The woman of the hour!

Shelley and Jamie

I went to a baby shower today for my dear friend, Jamie. Shelley hosted it over at her house. I enjoyed seeing everybody. I have missed Jamie and everyone so much. Jamie and I used to work together and see each other on a daily basis. She is also the one responsible for introducing Shelley to my brother. Izzy wouldn't be here without her. So, she'll always have a huge place in my family's heart. I wish Jamie all the blessings in the world with her baby girl.

1 comment:

Shea said...

Congratulations Jamie!

Hope all is going well for Livi! My mom said she looked very cute at church today, and I said "Mom, she's cute everyday! Jeeeezzzz!"
haha
So, hope I get to see you guys soon! And enjoy the rest of your summer!