Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 - Update

Daddy and daughter sharing about their days.


Olivia and I have a million appointments over the next month. . .and it started with my dentist appointment earlier this week. I honestly don't mind the dentist that much. I am only bothered by the fact that I'm going to have to go back to work to pay for some of the things that need to be done. Yikes! I'm having a hard time this month remembering whose appointment is when and who is watching Olivia on what day. I'd kind of like to get my hair cut, but do I really want to add to the ever-growing list of appointments?

I am still blown away by the kindness and thoughtfulness of so many of you. It's not that I'm not thoughtful. . .I'm just not that creative. I wish I could repay all of you somehow or send you such thoughtful gifts. The problem is that. . well. . I'm just not that creative. Many thoughtful gifts are personalized or handmade. If only I had some inkling of talent in some area. A few years ago, I got a sewing machine and decided to try my hand at that. I made a few blankets that turned out okay, but then I never finished that pair of pajama pants. Now, it's been so long since I used the sewing machine. . .I kind of forgot how to thread it. I've tried arts and crafts with not much luck. I am not horrible at baking. . .if you don't mind that it comes from a box. So, I just don't have much to offer. All I have is this blog and I'll keep writing as long as all of you keep reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not make a computer calendar with pictures of Logan and Olivia? That's what I'm doing for Christmas for all my friends and family.

Just a thought!