Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prayers Needed

There is another micro-preemie that needs our prayers. Isabella Danielle was born on December 5th at 24 weeks. Please keep this family in your prayers. Today, I was looking through all of our old cards (yes, I kept them all) that I received after Logan and Olivia were born. All of your love and support really helped us get through such a difficult time. Please shower this family with support and prayers.

I also recently heard about another little baby girl born at 27 weeks whose family is also going through the NICU roller-coaster. It's such a hard thing to watch your precious, anxiously-awaited child so fragile while you stand around helpless. This holiday season, please think of all the babies still struggling for each breath. May they continue to grow healthier and stronger each day and soon learn what it's like to be home. There is not a day that goes by where I don't thank God for allowing me to take my precious little girl home.

No comments: