Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - Update

Are you going to walk with me for the March for Babies?

This evening, Kerry and I went to the March of Dimes Family Team Kick-Off. I'm so thankful to have friends like Kerry who are incredibly supportive in ways like these. We picked up a banner to carry on the walk along with stickers, buttons and fundraising ideas. If anyone would like brochures or a March of Dimes change collection bank to put out at work. . .let me know. I will have more information and additional details on incentives shortly. I invite any and all of you to join our team. Even if we've never met in person, this would be a great opportunity to get to know each other face to face. Just click on the March of Dimes banner to your right for more information.

In Olivia news. . .she is doing good, although she threw up last night. I'm not sure if it was due to her vaccinations or the Pediasure bottle that she had. I seem to remember that we stopped the Pediasure a few weeks back because we suspicioned that it hurt her tummy. Now that I think about it, she threw up one time after we added karo syrup to one of her bottles as a young baby. I don't think that she can handle sugar very well. So, I've decided against starting up the Pediasure bottles again even though she could use the extra calories. I haven't been feeling very well and I'm hoping that my sore throat is just the result of allergies. It doesn't seem to be improving, however. I haven't been sick since I was about 12 weeks pregnant, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

It sounds like you and Kerry were able to pick up a lot of great stuff!! That's awesome! I am sure Team Olivia and Logan will be well represented once again this year! That is fantastic!!

I'm sorry to hear you have not been feeling well Jodi. I've been struggling with a stuffy nose and sore throat myself. I never really got a reprieve this year from my allergies. Even in the dead of winter I was still dealing with them. How lovely.

I hope both you both feel better very soon.