Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - Update




The big news of the day. . .Olivia actually picked up and took a sip out of her sippy cup today. She is just having a big week! Hopefully, she'll continue this trend. Of course, there is milk everywhere!! It was a gorgeous 70+ degrees here today, so guess where we went? I know Amanda is catching on. . .we went to the zoo. We found a nice shady bench by the lake and watched the geese for most of the afternoon. Surrounded by all of these amazing, exotic animals and we watch the geese the whole time. Olivia was quickly recognized as someone who can be a little clumsy with her crackers, so she became quite the popular one. It was adorable. Olivia was laughing and squealing at them. Oh, you should have seen her and her geese friends. . .but you can't because I somehow forgot my camera. Sometimes geese can be a little mean, but these guys were quite the gentlemen or ladies. . .I don't know. It was an amazing and relaxing afternoon. Now, if only I could get rid of my scratchy throat. . .

4 comments:

Kim said...

I know several people with a scratchy throat and a headache. Luckily it seems to only last a couple of days. Hopefully that's all it is!

B, E and C's Mommy said...

I am so glad you girls enjoyed the beautiful weather together, too! Ellie's outfit is by Baby Nay and I got it at a boutique in Sugarland. You can get it online I am sure b/c it is part of their spring/summer line.

Shea said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day! I asked my basketball coach if we could just practice outside beacuse it was gorgeous! But that idea was turned down quickly. I hope you enjoyed the zoo! I'll be praying for warmer weather so that you can enjoy more days like today!

Anonymous said...

If Olivia is a copycat and wants to do what mommy and daddy do and have what mommy and daddy have, try using the sippy cup yourself and then see if she wants one too.