Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009 - Update


Well, I'm feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. I apologize for rambling on and on. I find it really hard to "fake" how I'm feeling on here and write an upbeat post if I'm not feeling so upbeat. Thanks for all of your comments. In response to one of them, I have been to multiple doctors and sadly, none of them can seem to help me. Isn't that scary? You'd think that if things got bad enough, someone would be able to help you. Whether it's depression or adrenal fatigue or both. . .I haven't found much success with anything. I've spent probably thousands of dollars in supplements, vitamins and medications with not much to show for. I've been reading a lot of books and one in particular called The UltraMind Solution is very good. I'm just too tired and too defeated to figure all of this stuff out on my own. The last thing to try is an overhaul with my diet to address any hidden food allergies, but they recommend going 6 weeks without: gluten or any bread, yeast, dairy, sugar, processed food (or anything in a box or package) caffeine and high fructose corn syrup (that's in everything.) Basically, I could eat veggies, nuts, seeds and berries. Hmmm. . .if I was a bird that might work. Who knows. . .I might try it if I get desperate enough. :) Every day, I try to be thankful for all that I do have (which is a lot) and Olivia's smile always gets me through. By the way, she says "mama" now and has started saying "daddy" instead of "dada." She says it with such joy and affection. . .it just melts my heart every time.

No comments: