Saturday, August 15, 2009

Izzy's Birthday Party

Today, I went to Izzy's 2nd birthday party! It was a GREAT party!

Here is Izzy with her Papa Oof Oof. Her other grandpa is Papa Cars. Speaking of Cars, she had a Cars birthday party!

I got to play with my own balloon.

And I had to explain to mama that I need to eat at least 3 goldfish at a time.


Here is Izzy's Lightning McQueen cake.


And she blew out her candles. She's going to have to teach me how to do that next week!


She liked the Handy Manny doll and the book that I got her.


She was so good at opening her presents. She is going to have to teach me that too.


She got a lot of nice gifts!


And here I am playing with Ruven. Mama kept joking that I was trying to steal Izzy's boyfriend.

But, I wasn't. . .we're just friends. I can see why Izzy likes him. He's really nice!

Here is Izzy and Ruven jumping on her new trampoline.


And I had to have a cupcake before I left. Yum Yum! What a fun party, Izzy!!

No comments: