Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - Update

Olivia and I have had such a great day. We started out this morning at Babies R Us and bought a few things that we needed. Since it was such a nice day outside, we walked over to PetSmart. I go a week without any pets and I start going crazy, I guess. Plus, Olivia loves to look at the animals. Of course, I found two rats that I would love to have. (For those who haven't yet heard my pro-rat ramblings. . .they are amazing pets.) They were cuddled up together in a corner. Then, I found a kitty named Lexi up for adoption. She seemed really sweet, although that's hard to tell from inside a cage. She definitely looked exactly like the kind of cat I always pictured having. . .sort of a brown, tan, orange tabby. She was a rescued stray and was listed as special needs. Of course, if Olivia had her way. . .she would have picked the dwarf hamsters that made her laugh and laugh. Or the chinchilla that she kept calling a kitty. Anyway, NO animals came home with us, but we had fun looking. Then, the two of us went out to lunch at Pizza Hut. Olivia gets so excited for pizza, although she rarely eats much of it. . .or anything for that matter. Of course, we went to Babies R Us to buy her the Halloween costume that I fell in love with some time ago. They no longer had one in her size. I was thinking, however, of her going as this tulip fairy. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the costume! I better get to work on that- Halloween will be here soon!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think that the Tulip Fairy is precious and she would look adorable in it. I say YES!