Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, September 26, 2009 - Update

Today, we spent a gorgeous day at the zoo! We had already decided to go when we found out some other family members were heading there as well. Everyone had a great time!

We attempted numerous family pictures. There was always one of us that wasn't looking at the right camera.

We got up close and personal with the giraffes.

Olivia was rocking the ponytail!

Olivia with cousins, Rebekah and Aidan.

Olivia and Aidan

Look at me! I'm on a boat!

Reading a book on a boat!

Just being cute.

Daddy and me

That's all folks!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Love the zoo pictures. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

I bet Olivia sleeps good tonight after all the fun you had.

Kim said...

It was such a beautiful day. I'm glad that we all had the same idea about the zoo. Aidan was thrilled to see Olivia. He kept telling me tonight how much he loves her.