Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009 - Update

Thanks Brandy!

So, the blog star of the week is Brandy. . .oh, I don't do blog stars of the week? Well, I should because I have some fabulous blog readers. Amanda is another blog reader who deserves to be a star. I found Olivia's bedding at Target (on Maple) on clearance. There was only one left so I bought it and saved quite a bit of money. I saved even more because http://www.target.com/ says that the toddler size is only available online, so I would have paid shipping as well.

We also took Autumn in to get spayed today. I just picked her up and she's acting a bit odd. She keeps closing one eye and wandering around the house to places she doesn't usually go. I wonder if she's just a bit out of it from the pain meds? I'm supposed to go pick Olivia up at her grandparents, but I think I'll wait until Ryan gets home from work to keep an eye on Autumn. I got a chuckle because when I went to pick her up, I was told there was about a half dozen people in line to take her if I had to get rid of her. Fat chance! :) She captured the hearts of everyone there and would stick her paw out of the cage to be petted anytime someone walked by. Please pray for an uneventful and quick recovery.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I am so glad you were able to find it! I am a friend of Shawna Edwards, and I have been reading your blog ever since I donated to the March of Dimes (a year and a half ago maybe?) and there was a link to your blog. I have really enjoyed seeing Olivia grow! Hope Autumn is feeling better soon!