Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - Update

I'm so excited to meet my mom's friend, Tiffany. They've been friends since they were my age!

When I was there, I got a yummy cupcake!

Pretending to be camera-shy.


Tiffany and her daughter, Emma

Bye, bye Tiffany!

Tiffany and her twin sister, Tamar, are my very oldest friends. We grew up together and they were the closest things to sisters that I had. The three of us did everything together. I think I thought we were sisters because when their youngest sister was born, everyone was saying, "Oh, she has Tiffany's nose or Tamar's smile. . ." and I said, "What does she have of me?" I was genuinely upset when they said nothing. We've lost touch over the years which makes me sad, so it was so nice to catch up with her today. Now, I just have to find time to get together with Tamar. What a great visit! Thanks Tiff!

No comments: