Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday, September 24, 2010 - Update

Here are some finger painting pictures from the other day. We’re working on finger painting without asking to wash our hands every few minutes. . .

IMGP5017

. . .and not eating the paint. Although she was just pretending in this picture. Goofy girl.

IMGP5020

Everything is going well here (well, except school which I am just torn up about.) There was a meeting about Olivia yesterday which I’m waiting to hear about. I’ve really just started praying about the situation. . .I don’t know what else to do. Let’s see. . . I’m getting used to the braces and blood sugar testing. Tobey is making himself at home. . .although he reminds me that kittens are very ornery. We can’t keep him from jumping in the refrigerator every time it’s opened and from biting our toes. He is definitely not as “perfect” as Autumn, bless his heart.

No comments: