Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Glunt

We wanted to wish Grandpa Glunt a Happy Birthday! Earlier, Olivia sang Happy Birthday to him and it was too cute. I am unable to get into my pictures at the moment, so I had to steal a pic from Kim’s blog. I liked this one because Ryan is sitting on his lap. :) We hope you have had a great day!

IMGP2280 This is the pic I was looking for :)

Olivia had an eye appt/dilation today and she did AMAZING! Last time, she did really well, but her eyes didn’t have to be dilated. So, I didn’t know how she’d do today. Wow! She sat still and let him look into her eyes like such a big girl. For the first time ever, her eye doctor felt like he got a good measurement. I was sooo proud of her. This means that her prescription is a lot different than it was (no wonder she hasn’t wanted to wear her glasses lately.) He is removing the bifocals and we are going to try her with a different prescription. Hopefully, we’ll see a lot of improvement with these changes. Oh, and Grandma Glunt? You’re invited to come with us every time from now on. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for Olivia!! It was good to see you guys today. Can't wait to hear how school goes tomorrow.

Mary said...

Just give me time to put my shoes on................! I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday. Olivia did such a good job! G-ma