Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rebekah’s Birthday Party

IMGP4955

Today we celebrated my niece’s 8th birthday with a book party!  Everyone brought their favorite book.

IMGP4980

Rebekah, the birthday girl!

IMGP4979

Katie 

IMGP4963

The two youngest Wildcats

IMGP5002 

IMGP5003

IMGP5005

Julia

IMGP5006

With all of these books around. . .Olivia wanted to read one.

IMGP5012

And, yes, there was hula hooping.  Here is my husband strutting his stuff.

IMGP5013

And I wouldn’t embarrass my husband without embarrassing myself.  At least you can’t see my braces.  By the way, I was the adult who could hula hoop the longest. . .  however, I want to know who picked up our camera and took these pictures in the first place.

It was a great party and we hope Rebekah had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

All I can say is that is wasn't ME! I might have suggested the camera to someone else...someone who's name starts with a J and ends in an OEL. Haha! You should have received an award for the longest hula hooping by an adult. All I can say is next time we're using a bigger hoop.

Laura said...

Now aren't you glad you have those pictures. You forgot Olivia's new book by the way. It was so much fun hearing about everyone's favorite childhood books.