Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Funny Things Olivia Says

Tonight Olivia started saying, “Well, I do declare!”  We have no idea where she heard it or how she’s turned into a little southern belle. LOL.  Ryan was watching Tombstone last night, but Olivia wasn’t paying much attention to it.  It completely cracked us up.

Also, last night we were watching Dora’s Journey To The Purple Planet and had the following conversation.

Olivia: I want to go to outer space.

Me: That might be kinda hard without a rocket.

Olivia: I bet we could get one at Target!!

Some days, I think she’s smarter than me!  She wanted to hang a picture up in her room, but I didn’t have a nail and didn’t know where the box of nails was.  The next day, she brought me the picture and told me there was a nail in the bathroom.  (When we redecorated the bathroom, we couldn’t find a new picture in place of our old one.  The nail, however, was still in the wall.)  Of course, I said, “We don’t want to hang it in the bathroom. . .it doesn’t match.”  Olivia looked frustrated and said, “No, we can use the nail to hang it in my room.”  Um, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. . .of course!  I just had to laugh.

No comments: