Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary

Tomorrow, my husband and I will celebrate our 9th anniversary.  Nine years ago, we were eagerly anticipating our wedding.  Who knew that nine years later, we would be fretting about the pH level of our daughter’s fish tank.  LOL!  And that’s so beautifully ordinary.  I don’t think most people wish for their lives to be ordinary until their lives are turned upside down by the unthinkable.  Then, you are praying for ordinary. 

Thanks, Ryan, for the past nine years.  I know we can’t say that they’ve been the best nine years. They’ve had some of the worst moments of our life, but they’ve also had some of the best.  I look forward to a future that’s beautifully ordinary!

Hmm. . .I’m not quite that toned anymore.  LOL! I think Ryan and I should recreate that pose.

The ladies!  Marilee, Tiffany, Stacie, Kim, Tamar, Me and my flower girl, Julia (she’s 12 now.)

For better or worse, here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the wedding pics. I was looking at my wedding pics the other day and wondering where that extra ten pounds came from?! Congrats on nine years!

I totally agree with wanting an ordinary life.

Brandi W.