Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

photo (57)

Here is Olivia with only a fraction of her many stuffed animals.  They all seem to congregate in her room and I have to take a tub load back downstairs.  I loved stuffed animals growing up, but I think Olivia loves them even more.  Thankfully, a birthday present she is receiving will help alleviate some of the problem. 

Speaking of birthday presents and her love of soft and furry things, I still can’t believe I let her get a hamster.  Honestly, I think the guilt of not being able to do as much with her this summer made me cave.  And his little face is pretty sweet. 

photo (56)

And. . .tomorrow night I will get to announce whether Olivia is having a brother or a sister.  Be sure to stop by and find out!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear the gender of the baby! I'm a faithful reader, don't think I've ever commented. But I'm so excited for you!!