Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer is almost upon us! We spent the afternoon at cousin Izzy's house. We used to spend most of our summer afternoons in their backyard. Feels so nice to be doing it again. And with Abigail and my new little niece/nephew we will be doing it for years to come!


Izzy and Abigail


The girls and Gus

And, we got Olivia's feeding therapy approved by insurance. What a hassle! The problem is that the place I want to take her has a long waiting list. I honestly don't think we'll need a lot of therapy. Just enough to get us on the right track. As so many micro preemie mommies have told me, people just don't understand how you have to teach a child to eat unless you've been there. Praying I can get her in this summer and see a difference before kindergarten.

And here are some random pictures that I haven't yet posted.



My beautiful baby



I love my girls!!


So big!


Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for feeding therapy! So glad that you got it approved!