Friday, September 6, 2013

Olivia and Velma

This just sums up my daughter perfectly.



She loves Scooby Doo, but her favorite character is Velma. . .the one most people don't like. Most girls want to be like Daphne, but Olivia thinks Velma is the best. She wants to be Velma for Halloween.



Olivia doesn't care what people think of her, she doesn't care what is in style or the current trends. She is just herself. I hope that never changes. I find myself getting frustrated about her wardrobe choices or the fact that she never let's me fix her hair (and would never brush it if I didn't remind her. LOL!) But those are the same things that I love so much about her. I wish I hadn't spent so much of my life worried about what other people think of me. She truly marches to the beat of a different drum and that makes her so incredibly unique and special. Love my sweet girl!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: