Saturday, September 7, 2013

Memory Lane

Olivia has been asking a lot of questions about when I was in kindergarten. Who was my teacher? My gym teacher and music teacher? So, while at my parents house today, we pulled out the old photo albums. (She really wasn't quite as interested as I thought she would be.) But it was a fun trip down memory lane.

Here I am getting on the bus on my first day of kindergarten.



And waiting for the bus with my best friend, Tamar. Tamar and her twin sister Tiffany were more than best friends to me. They lived two houses down until I was 13. They were like sisters to me!


And here we are in our swimming suits. I was rocking the Strawberry Shortcake. LOL!




We always wanted to be mommies.



Halloween was such a fun time. All of the neighbor kids trick or treated together every year.



One year we dressed as punk rockers, but in retrospect we looked more like hookers. LOL! To this day I can't wear eye liner on my bottom eyelid because I think it makes me look like a punk rocker.


Oh those were some fun times!! I'll cherish them always. It still makes me sad that Olivia doesn't have best friends down the street from her. I couldn't imagine my childhood without them!!

Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: