Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday, November 24, 2007


Ryan and I don’t care much for crowds, so we always spend Black Friday putting up our Christmas decorations. Each year as we take the decorations down, I always wonder what my life will be like when we put them up the next Christmas. Last Christmas I never could have imagined what life would have in store for us. I wanted to share with you this ornament that we received from Wesley hospital. We will treasure it for the rest of our lives.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a beautiful ornament. I'm glad that you still take time to show some Christmas spirit! It's so wonderful that Olivia might be coming home soon! I can't wait to hear when the big day is!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful gift from WMC!!! That is so touching!...and so bittersweet, too!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Julie Crooks

Anonymous said...

That is very special. He will be with you always.
Marilee