Friday, February 8, 2008

March of Dimes Update

Well, we have raised $360 so far for March of Dimes. I did receive some brochures and if anyone would like some, please let me know. Also, each individual walker that raises $150 receives a 2008 March of Dimes t-shirt. There is a list of other incentives in the brochure and additional information can be found at www.marchofdimes.com/Kansas.

I was happy to see that Jacob "The Fighter" is the 2008 Local Ambassador. He is a Wesley NICU grad and I've had a chance to visit briefly by email with his mother. I hope that on April 26th, I will be able to meet a lot of other micro-preemie parents. Please be sure to find us and introduce yourself. Thanks again to everyone for your support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing. She loves her chair! I'll hope and pray she can get off the phenob.

Anonymous said...

Jodi, Can we all wear a certain color as the Olivia and Logan team? Or something that links us together?
Laura

Jodi said...

Good question. . .I will ask someone with March of Dimes whether they do anything particular for each team. Of course, we'd probably have to wear yellow or giraffes or something.