Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday, March 23, 2008 - Happy Easter

My mom and dad take way too many pictures of me.
But, this is a special occasion. Here I am in my Easter dress.

Did you know that my cousins Julia, Rebekah and Katie have the same dress?


Here is my mom - Easter 1978


And me - Easter 2008


Here I am telling my friends about Easter. My mom says it's important to share the good news that Christ is Risen.


Jimmy, you can't be in the picture! Skunks aren't Eastery.




My cousins were very excited about coming to see me today.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. Ryan's entire family came by and brought us Easter dinner. Olivia's cousins came by to see Olivia through the storm door. I made the mistake of snatching up Olivia while in the middle of her nap. She woke up to sunlight and a bunch of faces staring in at her. She was not happy at all. Ryan and I also got to see our newest nephew Kaleb. . .what a cutie!!! I can't wait until I get to hold him. My parents later came by with a birthday cake for Ryan. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I LOVE her dress!!!!!! It is so cute! If it came in my size i would totaly go and get one!

But she looks much better in it than I would. You have quite a beautiful daughter if I do say so myself.

Kim said...

She looks so cute in her dress. We will have to get pictures of the girls this summer in their dresses. Maybe by then Kaleb will be able to wear the shirt that he has that matches the boys. Olivia looks just like you in your picture. We should photoshop your head over hers and see what it looks like! The kids loved seeing Olivia today. Aidan said "that's so cute!"

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great pictures!
The polka dot dress is absolutely adoreable and I bet the other 3 girls are waiting anxiously to get their picture made with their dresses on and with Olivia! You could have fooled me - I thought the picture of you, Jodi, was Olivia in yet another of her many outfits.
Isn't it amazing how, when you think you have your mind made up to do something - invariable something happens to change it? We are so glad that the 2 of you met each other. It just seems that you were meant for each other and now you have Olivia to share even more things with - like your love for people, going to church, your love for animals, reading, Halloween (isn't this going to be fun),and all of the other many fun things that the 2 of you seem to come up with. It will be fun watching her grow up, like we have gotten to watch the rest of the kids here at church as they grow too.
I guess I am getting a little long-winded today, but it has been awhile since I have blogged you. I get to see the pictures everyday and catch up on the news and I truly enjoy that part of my day!
Ryan, I truly hope that you had a GREAT Birthday! It sounds like it, too, was fun-filled for the entire week-end. Well had better sign off and get busy. Take care, and remember, WE LOVE YOU!
M.A.
(P.S. Thanks for including Jimmy in the Easter picture)